Friday, May 28, 2010

I have actually been in Japan for 2 weeks...absolutely amazing...

I really cannot believe that I have been in Japan for two weeks...I feel like I have just arrived! It is probably due to the fact that I have been really busy with training...first in Okayama and then at my branch school in Fuji, Japan! I haven`t posted lately, because I have had sporadic internet since I have arrived...lack of internet cafes or far distances from me to them! Fuji`s nearest internet cafe is a 20-25 minute walk from my apartment. BUT enough of my complaining...Japan rocks! Internet and communication issues with the states are the only negative points, and it will be remedied in a month when I get my alien registration card. I need the actual card to get internet in my apartment and to get a cell phone so it is a month away at least...I hope it goes quickly! ;) Since I haven`t posted in a couple weeks...I am going to recap using multiple posts to cover everything...pictures will come later when I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment